Lipo Fat Freeze – Cryolipolysis Treatment
Is a totally non-invasive fat reduction technology, it’s a FDA approved safe treatment, and an effective way of reducing stubborn areas of fat that can’t be easily lost through diet and exercise. Lipo Fat Freeze helps re-sculpt / re-contour the body using a combination of suction and controlled cold temperature to freeze fat cells within the treatment area, which destroys them permanently. There are no incisions made, so completely non-invasive and a very safe alternative to going under the knife.
How Lipo Fat Freeze works
Fat cells within the tissue are extremely sensitive to cold temperatures, so the surrounding tissue, muscle, nerves and blood vessels are not affected, only the fat cells.
The intense cold sensation triggers the crystallisation and breakdown of fats cell through a natural process medically known as “apoptosis” which is a form of programmed safe cell death, which in this case is activated when the fat cell undergoes controlled cooling.
There are six stages to this treatment:
- Stage 1 – Stubborn fat bulges which are immune to diet and exercise
- Stage 2 – Lipo Fat Freeze targets treatment area
- Stage 3 – Lipids in fat start to crystallise as temperature drops
- Stage 4 – Fat cells go through apoptosis process of programmed cell death
- Stage 5 – Layer of fat in treatment area reduced
- Stage 6 – Lipo Fat Freeze end results, stubborn area eliminated.
What happens to the frozen fat cells?
Once frozen, the fat cells will begin to be destroyed by the body. The fat cells will start a process of shrinking and changing shape as they
die; they are subsequently engulfed and digested by the human immune system.
The lymphatic system will safely remove the dead cells from the body completely using the liver (it is for this reason we cannot treat any potential clients who have impaired liver function or any auto immune system disease)
The whole cleaning up process can take up to 6 months however is at its peak at between 2/4 months post procedure (it’s at this stage most clients have report noticing reduction in treatment area) however there have also been reports of clients experiencing reduction within as little as 2/3 weeks.
What are your annoying areas of fat?
Stubborn areas of fat on tummy or thighs? Love Handles?
Perhaps you’ve been struggling with post-pregnancy belly fat? This may just be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Lip Fat Freeze is suitable for men and women.
Special offers available on multiple treatment area bookings, our popular 4 area package works out at just £100 per area.
This offer is for a limited time only so why not book today?
1 area = £150
2 areas = £200 saving of £100
3 areas = £300 saving of £150
4 areas = £400 saving of £200
All 4 treatments must be used within 2 weeks.
Another 20% off back up treatments within 4 months of original purchase.
Please Note: There are some clients that are unsuitable for this treatment; this could be due to medical conditions, medications or lifestyle factors.
Any contraindications will be discussed during consultation.
You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have relating to this treatment during consultation.
Contraindications to fat freezing:
- Clients who are under the age of 18.
- Clients who are morbidly obese.
- Have undergone major surgery within the last six months.
- Reynolds syndrome (condition affecting small blood vessels)
- Advanced diabetes.
- Hepatitis C
- Cancer/malignant tumour
- Currently undergoing chemotherapy
- Currently undergoing radiation therapy
- Duodenal ulcer
- Breast feeding
- Have had a caesarean section with in the last six months
- TB or lung disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Haemophilia or related diseases to blood clotting
- Umbilical hernia
- Sensitivity to cold
- Eczema on the treatment area
- Infected wounds
- Extensive scarring on treatment area
- Burns on treatment area
- High blood pressure
- Are taking higher then recommended daily dose of vitamins E or fish oils such as cod liver oil (If so please stop taking two weeks prior to treatment)
- Taking Warfarin
To ensure the best possible result, you must drink at least 2 litres of water daily for 12 weeks to ensure the elimination of the toxins.
The area of skin treated may look very red /purple and may possibly bruise. This is a normal reaction and should disappear within a few days.
If you have any concerns regarding your treatment, please call us on 01708 444846.