SC Skin Clinic recommended treatment for Skin Tags:-
- Skin tags are very common small, soft skin growths.
- Skin tags are harmless but can be annoying.
- Skin tags tend to occur on the eyelids, neck, armpits, groin folds, and under breasts.
- A person may have anywhere from one to hundreds of skin tags.
- Almost everyone will develop a skin tag at some point in their lives.
- Middle-aged, obese adults are most prone to skin tags.
- Obesity is associated with skin tags.
- Removing a skin tag does not cause more to grow. They can be easily removed.
£100 per treatment.
A consultation will be required to access Skin Tags. Please call 01708 444846 or email us to book your FREE consultation.